CAIA is proud to present Master Instructor Mannie de Matos
Loosely titled "Leather Skin" - make sure to bring your gloves, mouthguard and a "receiving attitude"!
Master Instructor Mannie de Matos is one of Australia's most influential and prolific martial artists today. He is responsible for training military and law enforcement personnel in several countries, and is a founding provider of security and bodyguard personnel & training here and abroad, and is a member of the Philippines Martial Arts Hall of Fame.
Mannie returns May 28th to lead another dynamic Boxing workshop. Mannie has trained 7 Golden Gloves winners and national champions. If you were at Mannie's last boxing seminar you will surely agree that this is not to be missed.
When: Thursday May 28th, 6 - 9PM
Price: General Public: $90 | CAIA Members: $75
Bring: Boxing gloves, mouthguard - and a receiving attitude!
Space is limited - book now
Sign up now securely with PayPal
A unique Martial Arts and Fitness training centre in Perth. From Kickboxing to Krav Maga, Japanese Jujutsu to BJJ, Sword, Stick, MMA, Boxing, Yoga and much more - all in one place with internationally accredited instructors in a family friendly environment.
Latest from Combat Arts Institute of Australia
- Etudes for Boxing (or 'Learning How to Make a Great Speech') - Drills for Timing, Range and Self Expression
- FREE Krav Maga Open Week Perth Dec 1st - 8th, 2017
- FREE BJJ Open Week Perth Dec 1st - 8th, 2017
- CAIA Open Week Perth Dec 1st - 8th, 2017
- Technical Difficulties, Curricular Conundrums and Adaptive Learning