Thursday 12 June, 18:00 - 20:30
with Dr. Gavriel Schneider, 6th Dan
Join us for another awesome session in Gendai Krav Maga,
this time focusing on standup grappling, takedowns and 'flashy techniques' that so many people have been asking for over the past few seminars with 6th Dan Dr Gavriel Schneider, who has just returned from Israel with the latest developments in Gendai Ryu. Don't miss out on this opportunity to train with a true master.
Price: $75 in advance | $90 at the door.
CAIA members get 10% discount.
Pre Registration has closed for this event.
A unique Martial Arts and Fitness training centre in Perth. From Kickboxing to Krav Maga, Japanese Jujutsu to BJJ, Sword, Stick, MMA, Boxing, Yoga and much more - all in one place with internationally accredited instructors in a family friendly environment.
Latest from Combat Arts Institute of Australia
- Fast Cars and D*ck Jokes: Getting Ready for Your Krav Maga Grading
- Annoying or Dangerous? A Handy Guide to Self Defence Decisions
- Permission Granted: On the Willingness to Act in Self Defence
- Not Just Like Riding a Bike - Thoughts on Longevity in Self Defence
- The 3 P's of Speed, Part II - Cycles, Resets and Defaults