It's happening again!
Perth Saturday 28th April, 5:30PM
Push your limits and contribute to a great cause.
Proceeds from the funds raised through this event will be donated to Diabetes WA.
The Concept: A friendly 100 rounds of sparring - with the proceeds going to a great cause!
How it works: We are seeking sponsors for each fighter for each of the 100 rounds they are able to fight. It could be a dollar per round, or it could be ten cents per round. Every dollar helps. Each round will be one minute and fighters will change partners every round.
What can I do? It’s easy. To register as a participant please click here, and follow the instructions. Sponsors click here. Or if you are thinking of coming down to watch, make sure and get here early as space is limited!
Date & Time: Saturday 28 April 2018 - 5:30PM at CAIA Leederville.
Audience Entry Cost: FREE
How does it work?
- To sign up as a fighter, simply sign up via the links on this page.
- Then, get your friends and family to sponsor you for as much as you can per each round. They need to sign up here.
- Train your butt off and get ready for an incredible endurance event filled with warrior spirit!
- CAIA staff will contact your sponsors after the event to arrange payment for each round you have completed.
Excessive force will not be tolerated.
This is a friendly endurance sparring event and you should be prepared to go easy if you are matched up with someone who is not as experienced as you.
Keep an eye on this page and our Facebook page for details.
This event is open to all schools and styles.
Shah Rezza Zaini
Any questions, please ask us! 08 9389 9489
A unique Martial Arts and Fitness training centre in Perth. From Kickboxing to Krav Maga, Japanese Jujutsu to BJJ, Sword, Stick, MMA, Boxing, Yoga and much more - all in one place with internationally accredited instructors in a family friendly environment.
Latest from Combat Arts Institute of Australia
- Situational Awareness Games: Tips and Tricks to Improve your Personal Safety
- The Situational Awareness Trap: Do You Know What to Look For?
- An Elevator Ride That Changed My Life: A Tale About Heart
- Not Just Like Riding a Bike - Thoughts on Longevity in Self Defence
- The Art of Picking Locks - Thoughts on Teaching Martial Arts