Our first sparring day featured three rounds for each matchup - one Kickboxing, one MMA and one Stick Sparring.
Congratulations to all who joined in. Was a great morning of brotherhood and fighting spirit. OSS!
A unique Martial Arts and Fitness training centre in Perth. From Kickboxing to Krav Maga, Japanese Jujutsu to BJJ, Sword, Stick, MMA, Boxing, Yoga and much more - all in one place with internationally accredited instructors in a family friendly environment.
Latest from Combat Arts Institute of Australia
- The Situational Awareness Trap: Do You Know What to Look For?
- The Difference Between Life and Death: 2 Stories of Situational Awareness
- Eurydice Dixon's Tragic Death: Thoughts on Victim Blaming, Personal Responsibility and Safety
- An Elevator Ride That Changed My Life: A Tale About Heart
- Bring the Ring to the Street: Self Defence Lessons from Combat Sports