Hailing from Israel – the birthplace of Krav Maga – Ron trained in Krav Maga, Karate and Aikido at a young age, as well as winning several gold medals in Fencing as a teen before moving to Australia. Ron has experience in a variety of martial arts including Jujutsu, Krav Maga, Filippino Martial Arts, Boxing, Mixed Martial Arts, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and Muay Thai, and has spent time learning and training in Israel, Australia, Philippines, South Africa and Japan. This has turned Ron into a diverse martial artist with an unrelenting thirst for knowledge and improvement. Ron has extensive experience in the private security industry, and regularly teaches military, law-enforcement, government close-protection and private security, both in Australia and overseas.
A qualified, multi-award winning teacher, trainer and university lecturer in several fields since 2001, Ron can help you improve your skills and is well known as a passionate teacher, who teaches in a way that is tailored personally for each student.
Ron is also a sought-after, qualified and experienced personal trainer. Ron specialises in weight loss, group and team fitness.
A great motivator, Ron will help you achieve your goals, feel healthy, happy and energetic and ready to take on any challenge!
Qualifications and experience:
- 2nd Dan - Gendai Ryu Jujutsu/Gendai Krav Maga
- Danzan Ryu Jujutsu Black Belt
- Dennis Survival Jujutsu Brown Belt
- Krav Maga Instructor Level
- Experience in Filipino Martial Arts (FMA), Kickboxing, Boxing, MMA and BJJ
- Has won medals in both Jujutsu and Fencing, in Australia and overseas
- Certificates III and IV in Fitness (Gym Instructor and Personal Trainer)
- Certificate IV Training and Assessment
- Private Security qualifications and experience
- Taught military, law-enforcement, government close-protection and private security in Australia and overseas