With 6th Dan Noah Greenstone
Challenge yourself in a fun, safe and adrenaline filled evening exploring Perth's #1 weapon used by violent offenders and street thugs. We'll focus on elements from Krav Maga & Filipino Martial Arts:
- Knife Defences
- Knife Arts
- Knife Fighting drills
- and more!
Where: at CAIA Leederville - 341 Oxford Street
When: Thurs March 2, 6:30 - 8:30PM
General Public: $50 Early Bird, $65 at the door
For more info please ring us on 08 9389 9489
A unique Martial Arts and Fitness training centre in Perth. From Kickboxing to Krav Maga, Japanese Jujutsu to BJJ, Sword, Stick, MMA, Boxing, Yoga and much more - all in one place with internationally accredited instructors in a family friendly environment.
Latest from Combat Arts Institute of Australia
- Economic Theory and Your Training, Pt. 2 - Lessons From Behavioural Finance
- Economic Theory and Your Training, Pt. 1 - There May Be Something Here...
- Venn Diagrams and Martial Arts: Tradition, Sport and Self Defence
- Lessons From A Tattoo - Attachment, Contentment and Progress in Martial Arts
- How Your Messy Desktop Can Literally Get You Killed!