This seminar will be 50% workout and 50% symposium.
Dr Schneider will focus on best practices in teaching and building effective lesson plans for martial arts classes of any type.
Location: Combat Arts Institute of Australia, Leederville
This seminar is open to martial arts instructors only.
About Dr Gavriel Schneider:
Current Head of System for Gendai Ryu and the Modern Warrior Alliance, with over 30 years of training and teaching experience. He has presented self defence, tactics and combat training to Special Forces, presidential protection units, bodyguards and security operators. Inducted into the South African Martial Arts Hall of fame, he is a former member of the South African full contact Taekwondo team, coach to the South African Muay Thai team and competed in the 3rd Kings Cup in Bangkok. He was Black Belt full contact champion in the DSJJ world full contact championships held in Israel, and in- ducted into the museum of martial arts history in Israel. He is also former head of system for Hisardut jujitsu for the Asia pacific region.
Cost: $70 - please book in advance or ring us on 08 9389 9489
Secure booking through PayPal
Latest from Combat Arts Institute
- Van Damme and Krav Maga: What the 80's Got Right!
- Fast Cars and D*ck Jokes: Getting Ready for Your Krav Maga Grading
- Permission Granted: On the Willingness to Act in Self Defence
- The Art of Picking Locks - Thoughts on Teaching Martial Arts
- Etudes for Boxing (or 'Learning How to Make a Great Speech') - Drills for Timing, Range and Self Expression