Thursday 12 June, 18:00 - 20:30
with Dr. Gavriel Schneider, 6th Dan
Join us for another awesome session in Gendai Krav Maga,
this time focusing on standup grappling, takedowns and 'flashy techniques' that so many people have been asking for over the past few seminars with 6th Dan Dr Gavriel Schneider, who has just returned from Israel with the latest developments in Gendai Ryu. Don't miss out on this opportunity to train with a true master.
Price: $75 in advance | $90 at the door.
CAIA members get 10% discount.
Pre Registration has closed for this event.
A unique Martial Arts and Fitness training centre in Perth. From Kickboxing to Krav Maga, Japanese Jujutsu to BJJ, Sword, Stick, MMA, Boxing, Yoga and much more - all in one place with internationally accredited instructors in a family friendly environment.
Latest from Combat Arts Institute of Australia
- Not Just a River in Egypt: The Most Dangerous Thing You Say to Yourself is...
- The Flip Side: Traditional Martial Arts and Combat Sports ARE Effective for Self Defence...?
- Welcome to the After-party: Dealing With the Consequences of Self Defence
- Don't Try This at Home: A Common Self Defence Mistake You've Probably Made
- Why Are You Here? Thoughts on Challenging Times and the Self Defence Mindset