Traditional Japanese Jujutsu & Weapons: Stick, Knife, Sword, Naginata
Ancient Foundation | Modern Applications
We train several edged and non-edged systems including:
- Kenjutsu - Japanese sword fighting;
- Escrima - Filipino Knife and Stick Fighting;
- Bojutsu - Japanese staff;
- Iaijutsu - Japanese sword drawing;
- Naginata - Japanese halberd or battleaxe;
- Knife use and defence from several systems.
Mentally challenging and a total body workout, the dynamics and principles of our weapons systems can be applied to empty handed combat and modern self defence methods.
We foucus on several different weapons systems.
What to bring
- Gi, hakama, water bottle, towel, bo, bokuto.
- Advanced: Training sword (All training weapons must be approved by the instructor)
- Loaner training weapons are available during your intro course.