At CAIA, your privacy is critical to us. We have created this policy to explain how we gather, utilize, impart and reveal and make utilization of individual data.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will gather and utilization of individual data singularly with the target of satisfying those reasons indicated by us and for other good purposes, unless we get the assent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will hold individual data only for the length of time essential for the satisfaction of those reasons.
- We will gather individual data by legal and reasonable means and, where fitting, with the information or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal information should be exact, finished, and updated.
- We will protect individual data by security shields against misfortune or burglary, and also unapproved access, divulgence, duplication, use or alteration.
- We will promptly provide customers with access to our policies and procedures for the administration of individual data.
We are focused on maintaining the highest of privacy standards to guarantee that the privacy of everyone's individual data is secure and maintained.