with Dr Gavriel Schneider, 6th Dan
Two successive evenings with the head of Gendai Ryu, 6th Dan Dr Gavriel Schneider.
The first night was a vigorous overview of the key competencies in Gendai Krav Maga, and the second night was a comprehensive grading. Gradings are recognised by the Modern Warrior Alliance and also correspond to equivalent levels in Krav Maga at CAIA.
If you couldn't make it to the MWA Africa Summit, this is your chance!
A unique Martial Arts and Fitness training centre in Perth. From Kickboxing to Krav Maga, Japanese Jujutsu to BJJ, Sword, Stick, MMA, Boxing, Yoga and much more - all in one place with internationally accredited instructors in a family friendly environment.
Latest from Combat Arts Institute of Australia
- Not Just a River in Egypt: The Most Dangerous Thing You Say to Yourself is...
- The Flip Side: Traditional Martial Arts and Combat Sports ARE Effective for Self Defence...?
- Welcome to the After-party: Dealing With the Consequences of Self Defence
- Don't Try This at Home: A Common Self Defence Mistake You've Probably Made
- Why Are You Here? Thoughts on Challenging Times and the Self Defence Mindset