Perth Wednesday 8th July
Convert your ring skills to street self defence
6th Dan Dr Gavriel Schneider presents a dynamic workshop designed to put your MMA training into focus for self defence. Combine striking, grappling, takedowns, joint locks and defend against a variety of street attacks that are common in Australia today.
About Dr Gavriel Schneider
Current Head of System for Gendai Ryu and the Modern Warrior Alliance, with over 30 years of training and teaching experience. He has presented self defence, tactics and combat training to Special Forces, presidential protection units, bodyguards and security operators. Inducted into the South African Martial Arts Hall of fame, he is a former member of the South African full contact Taekwondo team, coach to the South African Muay Thai team and competed in the 3rd Kings Cup in Bangkok. He was Black Belt full contact champion in the DSJJ world full contact championships held in Israel, and inducted into the museum of martial arts history in Israel. He is also former head of system for Hisardut jujitsu for the Asia pacific region.
When: Weds July 8th, 17:30 - 20:30
Where: CAIA Leederville
Price: $65 in advance | $85 on the day
CAIA Members get 10% Discount
Book now securely with PayPal
A unique Martial Arts and Fitness training centre in Perth. From Kickboxing to Krav Maga, Japanese Jujutsu to BJJ, Sword, Stick, MMA, Boxing, Yoga and much more - all in one place with internationally accredited instructors in a family friendly environment.
Latest from Combat Arts Institute of Australia
- Spreadsheets, Processes, Goal Setting and Developing Training Plans
- Defending You from You: Self Defence, Defence of Self, and Defence From Self
- Not Just a River in Egypt: The Most Dangerous Thing You Say to Yourself is...
- The Flip Side: Traditional Martial Arts and Combat Sports ARE Effective for Self Defence...?
- Welcome to the After-party: Dealing With the Consequences of Self Defence