FANTASY vs REALITY KNIFE WORKSHOP
Delivered by Master Instructor Mannie de Matos
This workshop covers the fantasy applications of knife defense, flow and disarms from angle 1 (body thrust) and angle 2 (downward angle slash). It will also cover the realistic TDE Trauma Destroy Exit methodologies.
- Saturday 29th of August
- 1.00pm to 4.00pm
- Donation: $50
- Location: CAIA Leederville
For more info or to book, please contact 0409327195 or book at Combat Arts Institute of Australia
THIS IS A CHARITY EVENT - 100% of the proceeds from this workshop will go to the Living Stones Orphanage in Davao City.
A unique Martial Arts and Fitness training centre in Perth. From Kickboxing to Krav Maga, Japanese Jujutsu to BJJ, Sword, Stick, MMA, Boxing, Yoga and much more - all in one place with internationally accredited instructors in a family friendly environment.
Latest from Combat Arts Institute of Australia
- Eurydice Dixon's Tragic Death: Thoughts on Victim Blaming, Personal Responsibility and Safety
- Your High-School Teacher Was Wrong: Thoughts on Multiple Attackers
- Van Damme and Krav Maga: What the 80's Got Right!
- Let's Settle it! The Best Self Defence System is...
- Fast Cars and D*ck Jokes: Getting Ready for Your Krav Maga Grading