Knife crime is on the rise in Perth.
Join us on Tuesday the 26th of July for a comprehensive look at
Knife Use & Knife Defences
from Krav Maga & FMA
with CAIA Director Noah Greenstone, 6th Dan
- Date: July 26, Tuesday
- Time: 6:30-8:30PM
- Price: $40 General Public | CAIA Members FREE
More info? Ring 08 9389 9489 or click here to contact us.
Secure Signup with PayPal
A unique Martial Arts and Fitness training centre in Perth. From Kickboxing to Krav Maga, Japanese Jujutsu to BJJ, Sword, Stick, MMA, Boxing, Yoga and much more - all in one place with internationally accredited instructors in a family friendly environment.
Latest from Combat Arts Institute of Australia
- Why Are You Here? Thoughts on Challenging Times and the Self Defence Mindset
- RAW POWER Women's Self Defence Workshop Perth November 19
- MWA 2018 Krav Maga Summit & Grading Australia
- Situational Awareness Games: Tips and Tricks to Improve your Personal Safety
- The Situational Awareness Trap: Do You Know What to Look For?