Knife crime is on the rise in Perth.
Join us on Tuesday the 26th of July for a comprehensive look at
Knife Use & Knife Defences
from Krav Maga & FMA
with CAIA Director Noah Greenstone, 6th Dan
- Date: July 26, Tuesday
- Time: 6:30-8:30PM
- Price: $40 General Public | CAIA Members FREE
More info? Ring 08 9389 9489 or click here to contact us.
Secure Signup with PayPal
A unique Martial Arts and Fitness training centre in Perth. From Kickboxing to Krav Maga, Japanese Jujutsu to BJJ, Sword, Stick, MMA, Boxing, Yoga and much more - all in one place with internationally accredited instructors in a family friendly environment.
Latest from Combat Arts Institute of Australia
- The Difference Between Life and Death: 2 Stories of Situational Awareness
- Eurydice Dixon's Tragic Death: Thoughts on Victim Blaming, Personal Responsibility and Safety
- An Elevator Ride That Changed My Life: A Tale About Heart
- Bring the Ring to the Street: Self Defence Lessons from Combat Sports
- Your High-School Teacher Was Wrong: Thoughts on Multiple Attackers