Knife crime is on the rise in Perth.
Join us on Tuesday the 26th of July for a comprehensive look at
Knife Use & Knife Defences
from Krav Maga & FMA
with CAIA Director Noah Greenstone, 6th Dan
- Date: July 26, Tuesday
- Time: 6:30-8:30PM
- Price: $40 General Public | CAIA Members FREE
More info? Ring 08 9389 9489 or click here to contact us.
Secure Signup with PayPal
A unique Martial Arts and Fitness training centre in Perth. From Kickboxing to Krav Maga, Japanese Jujutsu to BJJ, Sword, Stick, MMA, Boxing, Yoga and much more - all in one place with internationally accredited instructors in a family friendly environment.
Latest from Combat Arts Institute of Australia
- Not Just a River in Egypt: The Most Dangerous Thing You Say to Yourself is...
- The Flip Side: Traditional Martial Arts and Combat Sports ARE Effective for Self Defence...?
- Welcome to the After-party: Dealing With the Consequences of Self Defence
- Don't Try This at Home: A Common Self Defence Mistake You've Probably Made
- Why Are You Here? Thoughts on Challenging Times and the Self Defence Mindset