Thursday 12 June, 18:00 - 20:30
with Dr. Gavriel Schneider, 6th Dan
Join us for another awesome session in Gendai Krav Maga,
this time focusing on standup grappling, takedowns and 'flashy techniques' that so many people have been asking for over the past few seminars with 6th Dan Dr Gavriel Schneider, who has just returned from Israel with the latest developments in Gendai Ryu. Don't miss out on this opportunity to train with a true master.
Price: $75 in advance | $90 at the door.
CAIA members get 10% discount.
Pre Registration has closed for this event.
A unique Martial Arts and Fitness training centre in Perth. From Kickboxing to Krav Maga, Japanese Jujutsu to BJJ, Sword, Stick, MMA, Boxing, Yoga and much more - all in one place with internationally accredited instructors in a family friendly environment.
Latest from Combat Arts Institute of Australia
- The Difference Between Life and Death: 2 Stories of Situational Awareness
- Eurydice Dixon's Tragic Death: Thoughts on Victim Blaming, Personal Responsibility and Safety
- An Elevator Ride That Changed My Life: A Tale About Heart
- Bring the Ring to the Street: Self Defence Lessons from Combat Sports
- Your High-School Teacher Was Wrong: Thoughts on Multiple Attackers