Our first sparring day featured three rounds for each matchup - one Kickboxing, one MMA and one Stick Sparring.
Congratulations to all who joined in. Was a great morning of brotherhood and fighting spirit. OSS!
A unique Martial Arts and Fitness training centre in Perth. From Kickboxing to Krav Maga, Japanese Jujutsu to BJJ, Sword, Stick, MMA, Boxing, Yoga and much more - all in one place with internationally accredited instructors in a family friendly environment.
Latest from Combat Arts Institute of Australia
- The Missing Ingredient in Self Defence
- Acceleration and Gauges: Thoughts on Less Commonly Discussed Aspects of Adrenaline Management in Self Defence
- Perceptions and Reality, Pt 2: Language Matters
- Trick Question: Where Does Real-World Violence Happen?
- Spreadsheets, Processes, Goal Setting and Developing Training Plans