PERTH NOV 19 MONDAY
RAW POWER WOMEN’S SELF DEFENCE
Full Contact Adrenal Stress Scenario Training
with GM Meredith Gold & Prof Mike Belzer 9th Dan (USA)
When: Monday Nov 19th 5:30-8:30PM
Where: Combat Arts Institute of Australia, 341 Oxford Street Leederville | 9389 9489
Tickets: CAIA Members $75 | Non-Members $95 - Only 20 spaces available
Sign Up Online: caia.com.au/rawpower2018 or via our app
A unique Martial Arts and Fitness training centre in Perth. From Kickboxing to Krav Maga, Japanese Jujutsu to BJJ, Sword, Stick, MMA, Boxing, Yoga and much more - all in one place with internationally accredited instructors in a family friendly environment.
Latest from Combat Arts Institute of Australia
- Spreadsheets, Processes, Goal Setting and Developing Training Plans
- Defending You from You: Self Defence, Defence of Self, and Defence From Self
- Not Just a River in Egypt: The Most Dangerous Thing You Say to Yourself is...
- The Flip Side: Traditional Martial Arts and Combat Sports ARE Effective for Self Defence...?
- Welcome to the After-party: Dealing With the Consequences of Self Defence