The AFBJJ State Championships were help on 15 March at Craigie north of Perth.
Team CAIA had several people enter, led by our awesome instructor Marcus Lopes. Photos are below.
Male Novice Master1 85kg(85.5kg) Nogi
Heats & Finals - Sun, Mat 2, 9:38
Male Novice Adult 91kg(91.5kg) Nogi
Heats & Finals - Sun, Mat 1, 9:55
Male Novice Adult 79kg(79.5kg) Nogi
Heats & Finals - Sun, Mat 4, 9.30
Male Novice Adult Open Nogi
Heats - Sun, Mat 2, 12:20 (Heat 2/2)
Final - Sun, Mat 1, 13:15
Male Blue Adult 91kg(91.5kg) Nogi
Straight Final - Sun, Mat 1, 11.02
Male Blue Adult Open Nogi
Heats - Sun, Mat 2, 13:15 (Heat 1/2)
Final - Sun, Mat 3, 14:10
A unique Martial Arts and Fitness training centre in Perth. From Kickboxing to Krav Maga, Japanese Jujutsu to BJJ, Sword, Stick, MMA, Boxing, Yoga and much more - all in one place with internationally accredited instructors in a family friendly environment.
Latest from Combat Arts Institute of Australia
- An Elevator Ride That Changed My Life: A Tale About Heart
- Bring the Ring to the Street: Self Defence Lessons from Combat Sports
- Let's Settle it! The Best Self Defence System is...
- Etudes for Boxing (or 'Learning How to Make a Great Speech') - Drills for Timing, Range and Self Expression
- FREE BJJ Open Week Perth Dec 1st - 8th, 2017