Dave started his martial arts career in Muay Thai, MMA and BJJ, in which he trained for several years, developing excellent technique and a well-rounded skill base. In 2010 Dave found a passion for close-quarters combat and has trained extensively in Krav Maga, Dennis Hisardut (Survival Jujutsu), as well as Systema, Israeli counter terrorism and unarmed VIP protection techniques, and holds a black belt in Krav Maga. Dave has trained security, law-enforcement, government close protection and military units and personnel in Australia and overseas. Dave is also a sought-after Krav Maga personal trainer, and specialises in self-defence and realistic scenario training.
Qualifications and experience:
- Gendai Krav Maga/Gendai Jujutsu Black Belt
- Dennis Hisardut Brown Belt
- Krav Maga Instructor Level
- Extensive experience in Muay Thai, Mixed Martial Arts and Brazillian JiuJitsu
- Has taught military, law-enforcement, government close-protection and private security in Australia and overseas