Dr Gavriel Schneider is back!
Monday 5th May, 17:45 - 20:45
Join us for a three hour Gendai Krav Maga Integration workshop focusing on striking, grappling, takedowns and groundwork.
About Dr. Gavriel Schneider:
Current Head of System for Gendai Ryu and the Modern Warrior Alliance, with over 30 years of training and teaching experience. He has presented self-defence, tactics and combat training to Special Forces, presidential protection units, bodyguards and security operators.
Inducted into the South African Martial Arts Hall of fame, he is a former member of the South African full contact Taekwondo team, coach to the South African Muay Thai team that competed in the 3rd Kings Cup in Bangkok.
He is a former Black Belt full contact champion in the DSJJ world full contact championships held in Israel, and inducted into the museum of martial arts history in Israel. He is also the former head of system for Hisardut jujitsu for the Asia pacific region.
$60 CAIA members | $90 general public
Signup Now with PayPal
A unique Martial Arts and Fitness training centre in Perth. From Kickboxing to Krav Maga, Japanese Jujutsu to BJJ, Sword, Stick, MMA, Boxing, Yoga and much more - all in one place with internationally accredited instructors in a family friendly environment.
Latest from Combat Arts Institute of Australia
- Defending You from You: Self Defence, Defence of Self, and Defence From Self
- Not Just a River in Egypt: The Most Dangerous Thing You Say to Yourself is...
- The Flip Side: Traditional Martial Arts and Combat Sports ARE Effective for Self Defence...?
- Welcome to the After-party: Dealing With the Consequences of Self Defence
- Don't Try This at Home: A Common Self Defence Mistake You've Probably Made